In 2007, Subway launched the $5 footlong. But after nearly a decade of dominance, Subway sent a bizarre and sad tweet in February 2016 indicating that, just like that, the $5 footlong was history. Here’s why.
- Are Those Black Spots On My Cabbage Safe To Eat?
- IT’S WHATS FOR DINNER! – PORK RIBS RECIPE AND 30+ HD…
- IT’S WHATS FOR DINNER! – OUTRAGEOUS BURGERS – 30+ HD…
- El Pollo Loco Grilled Chicken Copycat Recipe
- Enchant Your Dinner Guests With Sugar & A Comb
- Hot Girls In The Kitchen Cooking Hot Meals
- How To Make Cannabis Gummies
- Brad Makes Beef Jerky
- THE HOTTEST WOMEN OF FOOD NETWORK
- Joe’s Pizza – The Authentic New York…
Links Around The Web
Come and Get Your Game On!
Cute - Quirky - Wholesome - Good
The World Is Weird...And So Are We