With football season in full swing and the holidays around the corner, we just had to share this great party dish.
These Pulled Pork Nachos are festive, tasty, AND really easy to make. In fact, if you start with premade pulled pork, you can have this ready in under 10 minutes.
Seriously though! All you have to do is pile the pulled pork on the chips, add your toppings, and bake it for 5 to 7 minutes.
To add a little flare, you can serve it up with some additional toppings: shredded lettuce, ranch dressing, and of course, coleslaw. Because coleslaw is pretty freaking awesome!
Place pulled pork over chips.
Add on the red onion slices.
Sprinkle on your cheddar and Monterrey Jack cheese, and drizzle a couple tablespoons ( 2-4 depending on taste) of BBQ sauce on top.
Bake for 5-10minutes until cheese is melted. Add optional toppers and serve immediately.
- 1 (8-10 oz) bag of tortilla chips
- 2 cups prepared shredded bbq pulled pork, or some of my famous (Best Crockpot BBQ Chicken)
- ¼ cup thinly sliced red onion.
- 1 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup Monterrey Jack cheese, shredded
- 2-4 Tablespoons BBQ sauce
- Optional topping: 2-4 Tablespoons of ranch dressing
- 1 cup of coleslaw
- ¼ cup shredded lettuce
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Spread chips out on a prepared baking sheet. I used parchment paper, but you could also use foil.
- Place pulled pork over chips.
- Add on the red onion slices.
- Sprinkle on your cheddar and Monterrey Jack cheese, and drizzle a couple tablespoons ( 2-4 depending on taste) of BBQ sauce on top.
- Bake for 5-10 minutes until cheese is melted. Add optional toppers and serve immediately.
Now! EAT + ENJOY!