Time-Saving Sheet Pan Pancakes
Banana Chocolate Chip Pancakes
4 cups pancake mix
2 cups milk
1 banana, sliced
¾ cup chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 4425˚F (220˚C).
2. Pour pancake mix, milk, and eggs into a bowl and mix just until combined.
3. Pour batter onto a parchment-lined baking sheet and spread to the edges.
4. Place banana slices on top of the batter, followed by the chocolate chips.
5. Bake for 15 minutes, or until golden brown.
6. Cut into squares and serve immediately, or freeze up to 1 month. To reheat, place on a microwave-safe plate and heat for 20 seconds per pancake on the plate.