Tricks advertisers use to make food look delicious. When advertising things like food and drinks, the objective is to make them look as appetizing as possible and sometimes that means not using the actual products at all. Advertisers have a number of tricks up their sleeves to battle problems that plague photo shoots, including time-sensitive products, lacklustre aesthetics, maintaining the look of freshness. There’s a reason for why our food looks wildly underwhelming in comparison to the marketed photo we were led to believe we’d be feasting on. While many of these tricks are done for the sake of time involved in a shoot, some are solely to appeal to our taste buds. Today, we’re going to look at some of those tricks.
- IT’S WHATS FOR DINNER! – PORK RIBS RECIPE AND 30+ HD…
- Are Those Black Spots On My Cabbage Safe To Eat?
- El Pollo Loco Grilled Chicken Copycat Recipe
- Enchant Your Dinner Guests With Sugar & A Comb
- IT’S WHATS FOR DINNER! – OUTRAGEOUS BURGERS – 30+ HD…
- Why The Bone-In Tomahawk Is The Best Cut Of Steak
- How To Make Cannabis Gummies
- Brad Makes Beef Jerky
- How To Lose 15 pounds In 7 Days With Peel-A-Pound Soup
- How To Roll A Burrito
Links Around The Web
Come and Get Your Game On!
Cute - Quirky - Wholesome - Good
The World Is Weird...And So Are We