Mackie’s 19.2 in central Aberdeen serves a host of unusual ice cream flavors. In 2018 the parlor developed a Haggis and Marmalade flavor, which was piped through the town by Robert Reid of the Deeside Caledonia Pipe Band pipes. During Christmas 2018, they served up Minted Brussels Sprout. They plan a hot ice cream for April Fools’ day. Haggis and Marmalade ice cream is made from the simple mix of eggs, milk and cream. Chopped Haggis is added to the mix, and marmalade swirled through. Haggis is a Scottish savory pudding containing sheep’s pluck; minced with onion, suet, salt, onion and spices. It is traditionally encased in the sheep’s stomach. The flavor will be on offer throughout January for Burns Night.
- Are Those Black Spots On My Cabbage Safe To Eat?
- IT’S WHATS FOR DINNER! – PORK RIBS RECIPE AND 30+ HD…
- IT’S WHATS FOR DINNER! – OUTRAGEOUS BURGERS – 30+ HD…
- Enchant Your Dinner Guests With Sugar & A Comb
- El Pollo Loco Grilled Chicken Copycat Recipe
- Hot Girls In The Kitchen Cooking Hot Meals
- How To Make Cannabis Gummies
- Brad Makes Beef Jerky
- THE HOTTEST WOMEN OF FOOD NETWORK
- Making & Testing Beeswax Cast Iron Seasoning Pucks
Links Around The Web
Come and Get Your Game On!
Cute - Quirky - Wholesome - Good
The World Is Weird...And So Are We