Benihana is famous for their chefs’ teppanyaki tricks– bouncing eggs, tossing shrimp, and transforming onion slices into a flaming volcano. We visited their flagship location to learn what it takes to be a Benihana chef. We learned how to make signature dishes like Benihana’s chicken fried rice as well as how to execute some of their coolest tricks. Benihana is celebrating their 56th anniversary this year.
- Are Those Black Spots On My Cabbage Safe To Eat?
- IT’S WHATS FOR DINNER! – PORK RIBS RECIPE AND 30+ HD…
- Enchant Your Dinner Guests With Sugar & A Comb
- IT’S WHATS FOR DINNER! – OUTRAGEOUS BURGERS – 30+ HD…
- El Pollo Loco Grilled Chicken Copycat Recipe
- Why The Bone-In Tomahawk Is The Best Cut Of Steak
- How To Make Cannabis Gummies
- THE HOTTEST WOMEN OF FOOD NETWORK
- Hot Girls In The Kitchen Cooking Hot Meals
- The Original 1886 Coca Cola Recipe
Links Around The Web
Come and Get Your Game On!
Cute - Quirky - Wholesome - Good
The World Is Weird...And So Are We