Will Ferrell is a comedy icon with a storied career in TV and film that span decades. He stars alongside fellow comedic legend Julia Louis-Dreyfuss in the new film Downhill, in theaters now. But how is he with spicy food? Find out as he takes on the wings of death with host Sean Evans in an especially improvisational Hot Ones (fun fact: JLD was hoping to join but was too under the weather). Along the way, Ferrell shares behind-the-scenes stories from beloved movies like Anchorman and Old School, discusses the origins of his famous Harry Caray impersonation on Saturday Night Live, and expresses sincere shock that Seinfeld and Friends fans don’t always get along.
- Are Those Black Spots On My Cabbage Safe To Eat?
- IT’S WHATS FOR DINNER! – PORK RIBS RECIPE AND 30+ HD…
- IT’S WHATS FOR DINNER! – OUTRAGEOUS BURGERS – 30+ HD…
- Enchant Your Dinner Guests With Sugar & A Comb
- El Pollo Loco Grilled Chicken Copycat Recipe
- Hot Girls In The Kitchen Cooking Hot Meals
- How To Make Cannabis Gummies
- Brad Makes Beef Jerky
- THE HOTTEST WOMEN OF FOOD NETWORK
- Joe’s Pizza – The Authentic New York…
Links Around The Web
Come and Get Your Game On!
Cute - Quirky - Wholesome - Good
The World Is Weird...And So Are We